My professional career has spanned over 25 years in sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. Most of that was in the computer, healthcare and hospitality industries. Taking my marketing knowledge from those experiences, I eventually ventured into real estate and began helping my clients sell their homes through innovative marketing techniques. I was the first Realtor in western North Carolina that created a website specific to individual homes. I’m currently licensed as a Broker in both Florida and North Carolina.
In today’s market, selling a home is drastically different than it was before the recession. It requires someone who is well versed within the industry and possesses exceptional skills in sales, marketing and education. Since 90% of home shoppers begin their search on the internet, online marketing is essential to generating the greatest demand for your home. My slogan is “Different Days, Different Ideas, Definite Results”. Please review my credentials and call me if I can be of assistance (850) 382-0667.
• Florida Association of Realtors / Broker Associate
• North Carolina Association of Realtors / Broker
National Association of Realtors Credentials
• GRI – Graduate REALTOR Institute
• ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
• RSPS – Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (chartered member)
• SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
• e-PRO – Internet Professional
• Tax Deferred 1031 Real Property Exchanges
• Resort & Second Home Properties
• Investment Properties
• Residential Properties
• Commercial Properties
• 25 Years sales, marketing, and public relations experience
• Social Media & Search Engine Optimization for strategic marketing of client listings.